AutoCAD has become one of the most used CAD software in the world. As a full feature professional CAD software, it is not available for free. However, you can get a free license of AutoCAD 360 online. After 3 years, you can renew your subscription to continue using the product.
There are many rumors and controversies about AutoCAD subscription. In this article, we will clarify the rumors about the free subscriptions of Autodesk.
Is AutoCad 360 (the cloud version) free for 3years?
Yes, the basic plan which offers 2D drafting and 3D modeling for 1 user is available for free for 3 years. The free version includes 5 GB of cloud storage and 3 sessions of 1 hour each per month.
What is the catch?
The basic plan of 1 user, 5 GB storage and 3 sessions/month’s promotion is available only in certain countries. You can see the promotionpage below for specific offers by country. Note that Autodesk also has the potential to cancel this offer anytime.
AutoDesk website or check Facebook and Twitter pages for specific offers by country.
Otherwise, you will have to pay for the regular plans with monthly or yearly subscriptions. The regular plans offer 30GB storage, unlimited sessions and more options in sharing and publishing your projects.
- Regular Monthly Plan: 2.75 USD/month
- Regular Annual Plan: 2.75 USD/year
Will I beforced to buy after 3 years?
No, you are not forced by Autodesk to renew your subscription. However, after 3 years of using the free version, you will not be able to access the files in your account. You can only see the files if you log out and then log in again.
Of course, you can still continue using the offline installer ofAutoCAD which is available in the 360 cloud account. But you will lose all the benefit of the cloud version in continuous future. Furthermore, you will not be able to use the most advanced features of the latest version of AutoCAD like 3D printing, AR/VR, etc which require internet connection. So, it is better to renew after 3 years and continue to enjoy all benefits
What are the basic features?
The features and functions available in the basic plan of 1 user arelimited. But still, you can execute most of the tasks related to 2D and 3D drafting. The limitations are:
30 days trial, offline installer, 5 GB of storage, 6 hours of training, 2 sessions of 1 hour/month, 1 session/week (if available), 50MB maximum upload file size, 500 max simultaneous connections, 1 object per drawing, 1 GB ofviewable size, 3 DWF files and 1 FBX file export per week, and 1 place to host your projects.
- All the online and offline features are available in the 360 plan.
What are the advancedfeatures?
- Access latest 2019 version of autodesk,
- 3D printing,
- VR and AR,
- cloud rendering, and,
- unlimited cloud storage and,
- unlimited sessions and,
- 2X faster performance, and,
- 2X more zoom and performance.
Difference between 360 and 360Pro?
- 360 (Free) provides free access to 500,000+ 2D/3D models, 2 hours/mo. of premium webcasts and 6 hours/mo. of self-paced learning.
- 360 (Free) provides 5 GB of storage, 3 sessions/mo., 1 GB of RAM, 1 web connected device, and 1 plug-in. More RAM, connected devices, and plug-insare available at an additional cost.
- 360 (Free) is focused on creating and collaborating. More advanced features like online rendering, BIM and Simulation are available at additional cost.
- 360 Pro is for users who want to create and collaborate. It provides access to thousands of 3D and print-ready models, 6 hours/mo. oflive and interactive lessons, and unlimited access to the E-Learning platform.
- Out There: Oceans of Time On Steam Free Download Full Version - September 30, 2022
- Outside the Lines On Steam Free Download Full Version - September 30, 2022
- A NIGHTMARE’S TRIP – FULL ITINERARY EDITION On Steam Free Download Full Version - September 30, 2022