There are a lot of reasons to post a PDF on Facebook. Maybe you’re looking to share a study that your company conducted, or you want to engage with a controversial topic that you know your audience will enjoy. Whatever the reason, it can be tricky to figure out how exactly to go about posting a PDF on Facebook. Luckily, we have the answers! In this blog post, we’ll show you how easy it is to create an engaging Facebook post from a PDF.
What You’ll Need
To get started, you’ll need a PDF and a Facebook account.
Once you have both of those things, it’s time to make your post. Here are the steps:
- Open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader, click Share > Facebook > Post on Facebook
- From here, enter your message and select “Post”
- The last step is to upload the PDF onto your Facebook page! Simply click “Upload.” There you have it! You’ve successfully posted a PDF onto Facebook for all of your followers to see.
How to Create a PDF File from Word
The first step is to create a PDF from Word. Most people will know how to do this, but if you’re not sure, here are the steps:
- Open up Microsoft Word and click on File > Export
- Save it as a PDF file
- The file will automatically be saved in your desktop folder under “Word”.
- Rename the file to whatever you like (it’s important that you choose a name that’s short and catchy)
- Open up your Facebook account and go to the post you want to post the PDF on
- Click on “Photo” in the top-right corner of the screen; this will open up an app called “Photos”
- Find your newly created PDF file and select it; make sure it appears under the photo preview at the bottom of the screen
How to Upload a PDF on Facebook
Uploading a PDF on Facebook is an easy process.Here is 3 ways to post PDF file to Facebook
1/Post PDF on Your Facebook Business Page
To post a PDF on your Facebook Business Page, do the following:
- Create a new post on your page
- Click “PDF” in the media tool box
- Upload your PDF, then click “Post”
That’s it! One of the best features is that you can easily share this with all of your followers without having to link to an external website.
2/Upload a PDF on Facebook Group
The first step is to upload your PDF to Facebook. You can do this by adding an event, adding a photo album, or uploading a pdf. The easiest way is probably to upload it as an attachment to an event. To do this, you’ll need to create an event in Facebook. Once the event has been created, you’ll see the option to add photos and attachments there.
Once you’ve uploaded the PDF, it’ll be available for people who RSVPed for the event or who are following you on Facebook.
3/Posting PDF Files With A Link
The first step to posting a PDF on Facebook is creating a post with a link. This will be the post that you share outside of Facebook, with links to the download.
Take your PDF and upload it to Google Docs. In Google Docs, click File > Publish as Web Page.
After you publish your PDF as a web page, be sure to use the HTML code from the “Download” button of your PDF file when you make your Facebook post.
Include a link for people to download your PDF in the text body of your Facebook post and then upload a photo or video that relates to your content. Don’t forget to include a caption that includes an informative summary of what readers can expect from the content!
Step 1: Upload The Pdf
Step 2: Copy The Link
Step 3: Paste The Link
Step 4: Choose The Format
Step 5: Add A Description (optional)
Step 6: Post!That’s all there is to it! Posting a pdf on Facebook is a quick and easy way to share information with your friends and followers.
For years, Facebook has been the go-to place for almost every type of social interaction. From playing games with friends to sharing your thoughts on anything and everything, Facebook has become an integral part of our daily lives. Now, you can also post PDF files on your Facebook business page or on a Facebook group.
Don’t forget to follow these 3 simple steps above if you want to post your PDF on Facebook.